Customers depend on our cold-form manufacturing expertise, production capacity and global reach to help them keep pace with fluctuating demand, protect supply chain pipelines and harness the financial and performance benefits afforded by solutions custom-engineered to address their unique needs.
Sometimes the best solution may not necessarily be an existing one. State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the US and UK offer a wide range of services to our customers, from prototype testing to the full-scale production of highly engineered component lines for new or existing product programs. The ability to design and manufacture the right solution for the task at hand provides stability along with increased levels of efficiency.
Manufacturing capabilities and highlights
- Manufacturing of cold-formed, male-threaded fasteners and specially engineered components
- Design and engineering services for engineered and complex fasteners
- M4 to M20 specialty for male threaded parts
- Special female forgings to 32mm o/d
- ISO 9000, TS 16949 and ISO 14001 certification
- Ongoing investment in state-of-the-art machinery
- Supply chain assurance
- Product licensing partnerships
- Proprietary technology
Custom-engineered component solutions, manufactured to overcome the challenges of specialized design and manufacturing applications. Optimas manufactures a variety of licensed products including:
- High Torque®
- MORTORQ® Super
- External MORTORQ®